- Reserve online.
- You can choose to pay the booking deposit (20-30% of the total) through bank transfer, using credit card or your paypal account (please note that you will have an extra charge of 17 £, if you use paypal account or credit card). The remaining value should be paid to the owner till six weeks before your arrival. You will find the owner's bank details in your booking confirmation letter. Exceptions are detailed in each apartment's description.
- If you choose bank transfer you will be asked to register as a member.
- An e-mail will be sent to you with your username and password and a link to continue the booking process.
- If you choose bank transfer, please be sure that all the expenses concerning the international transfer are supported by you as well as any other form of payment.
- The receipt for the booking deposit should be received by fax or mail no more than 48 hours after making the reservation. The remainder must be paid directly to the owner according to each owner's policy procedure. This information is detailed in the website for each apartment.
- During the booking process we will ask you to leave your credit card details to be used in case of cancellation, according to the cancellation policy within 6 weeks before arrival or in case of reducing the number of nights according to our policies described in this document. The data will be destroyed 15 days after your departure.
- If your reservation is made more than 6 weeks of your arrival you should pay the booking fee directly to TravellingToLondon and the remaining value to the owner, until 6 weeks before your arrival. The owner will contact you in order to give you the account number.
- If your reservation is made less than 6 weeks before your arrival you should pay immediately the total amount of your stay. The booking fee is paid directly to TravellingToLondon, during your reservation process, either by credit card or by bank transfer within 48 hours and the remaining value to the owner.
- Please note that when you consult us for price estimation this is not definitive. All the prices are subject to changes till reservation is confirmed.
- Only one promotion is valid per reservation unless stated otherwise.
- Cancellation with more than 6 weeks before arrival: 90% of total will be refund.
- Cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival; no refund and you have to pay the total amount of your stay.
- 10% refund if the apartment is re-occupied. No refund if the apartment is not re-occupied.
Please bear in mind that all the expenses concerning the refund will be supported by you.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TAKE OUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE!!
Reducing the number of nights:
- Over 15 days prior to arrival: £ 35 NIGHT (admin fee)
- 1 to 15 days prior to arrival: 1/3 of 1 night's price/NIGHT, for each canceled night.
Check-in and check-out:
Check-in is after 3 PM and Check-out is until 10 AM.
Please call the owner 1 hour before your arrival.
- additional 30 £ for check-in from 9:30 PM to 00:00 AM everyday;
- additional 45 £ for check-in from 00:00 AM to 8:30 AM everyday;
- additional 25 £ for check-in on Week-ends and on English public holidays till 9:30 PM.
Please note that, for security reasons, you must bring a copy of your ID card or passport when you check-in. You will also be requested to pay a refundable deposit at your check-in which will be refunded at the check out, after the supervision of the apartment.
Cleaning and maintenance:
- The apartment will be cleaned prior to the arrival of each client.
- When leaving, the client is should leave the apartment in a reasonable condition.
- Number of guests: You must inform TravellingToLondon about the number and age of the guests.
The number of persons who may use the apartment shall not exceed the number of persons allocated for each apartment, except for children under 4 years of age. This information is detailed in the website for each apartment
Pets are only allowed where permission has specifically been granted by TravellingToLondon.
The client signing the check-in form will be liable for the correct and decent behavior of all the persons accompanying him/her, and specifically avoiding any activity that is against any law or health policy.
Don't forget that you are going to stay in residential buildings. Guests staying in one of the TravellingToLondon apartments should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbors complain and/or police is called, it can result in immediate eviction. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent.
Quiet time is from 10 PM to 08 AM. We are sure that you understand that the nightly rest of other habitants must be respected.
Smoking is not permitted in the apartments unless stated otherwise.
In London apartments, we cannot make warranty or representation about its fitness or suitability neither be responsible for any possible misunderstanding between guests and owners. Although the owners have established with us the furniture, equipments and cleaning and comfort conditions you should find at your arrival. In all the cases we follow-up the services provided in order to keep a high quality standard.
In these apartments our descriptions are based on the information provided by the owners; for this reason, they remain responsible for the correctness of this information. The owners can change the information about their apartment, such as prices and availability, at any moment. We can therefore not guarantee that all the information is accurate and faultless, nor can we be held responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the supplied information.
We do everything possible to make sure you are choosing the property that is right for you. Make sure you give us as many details about your requirements as possible before you book. If you arrive at your apartment and find that the apartment is not what was represented (for example, lacking of heat or any promised service), call the local contact number and they will do all possible to have the problem remedied immediately.
Clients who complete a stay at an apartment that lacked necessary services without notifying management (the owner) cannot expect a refund or compensation of any kind after the fact.
Neither TravelingToLondon nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use of the apartment by the guests, including, damages, insurance, robbery, criminal behavior or inappropriate use of equipment for elderly, handicapped people or lack of children safety features. They are also not responsible for outages on the part of the local utilities providers (gas, electricity, water, telephone or internet).
Please pay attention to all the devices whenever you are in or outside the apartments.
Unless stated otherwise, the copyright of the material (texts, pictures or other information) on this website is property of TravellingToLondon.
The letting of the properties on this web site are intended solely for short term residential purposes of a special transitory nature - specifically self catering accommodation - in accordance with article 1095º, nº 3 of the Portuguese Civil Code. In no way does it constitute an offering of tourist lodging within a tourist complex as contemplated in Decree Law nº 39/2008, of 7th March.